Ihre Fragen beantworten wir gerne auf untenstehenden Kontakte.
+421 46/54 23 992, +421 904 600 181
Sebedražie lies at the north-west foot of mountain range Vtáčnik. Church of St. Barbara is a landmark of the village, presenting itself on the coat of arms of the village. The oldest written record of the village dates back to 1245. At that time it was a property to the king. Since 1350 it was a part of Grey Stone Estate. In modern history year 1962 is of significant importance. It is when mine Cigeľ started its activity and where many inhabitants of the village found their occupation later on.